Tuesday, August 10

My latest junk finds!

I heart good junk!
That pic at the top has nothing to do with this post, but i do love it. I took it of a shed in our yard.

Now...for the good stuff!

I got both of these from my favorite junk store in town for $5 a piece! They looked just like that pic when i got them. I put a fresh coat of pain to each one, & did some reinforcment on the legs. Heres what they look like now....
I have to admit, the white is my favorite! But how can you beat 2 perfectly good chairs for only $10 bucks!
I also got this cute little shelf.
I painted it white...

I think it turned out pretty good for just $4.

Also I have a lot going on these next couple of weeks, so don't give up on me I promise you im DIY-ing every chance I get & taking pictures while I am. Theres much more to come, so keep checking in & tell your friends. :)
-Brittany Amber

7 comments:

Staci J said...

Hi Brittany! It turned out awesome!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today:) To vote, there's a poll on the upper right sidebar of Made By Heidi's blog, I can't tell ya which one is mine, but I can tell you that you were right about there being a lot of other projects with pictures of SOMEONE ELSES' kids...
Heehee:)
http://justsewsassy.com/2010/08/10/tuesday-tutorial-anthro-inspired-headband/

Staci J said...

BTW, I'm following back:)

Anonymous said...

Following back, and a new follower!!! I love these chairs, the white is my favorite too. Great finds!!!
lifeofperks.blogspot.com

Kat @ Black Kats Design said...

Great projects!

Thanks for linking up to the “Cheap Thrills Thursday” party at Black Kats Design. I hope you had fun and will join in again next Thursday!

Kat

www.BlackKatsDesign.blogspot.com

- Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl said...

Hey to another Brittany (spelled the right way too!)

Love those chairs! What a score!

Thanks for sharing.

Brittany
http://www.prettyhandygirl.com

KimMalk said...

You did a nice job, young junker :).

Brittany Lewis said...

Thank you ladies! Dont forget to follow please!