Friday, December 10

It's Christmas already

When we got home from Canton we finished decorating for Christmas. I can't believe it's that time already.
I just love taking pics of all the decorations. There's just something magical about Christmas.



I just added a few things to my room...
 I got that peppermint ball from a beautiful shop in Canton. I got two of them, but I couldn't upload the pics of the other one...

& here's the living room...
 I'm going to do a post on how to make the bow for the top of the tree tomorrow.


I just hope this CHRISTmas everyone can remember the real reason for Christmas. It's not about the presents or Santa clause. It's not about decorating, shopping, or Christmas dinner. It's all about the birth of Jesus. Without this day we wouldn't have had a savior.
"For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on is shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

No comments: