Thursday, July 29

My very first post!



I finally got my blog working!
 I still have a lot to learn about all this so go easy on me.
 I wanted to wait until I got back from my Canton, TX trip. However, it was hard for me to wait.
 I wanted my first post to be a little introduction about myself. I just graduated from High School a year early, & I'm about to start my first year of college. I'm studying in Women's Health to be a Nurse Practitioner. For now I am working at a BBQ restaurant in my area. But, I'm also working on my CNA license, so I can work at the hospital and get some experience while I'm going  to college. In my free time I work on home decor projects. I don't have a house of my own right now, but i have my room decored up! I also enjoy helping my mom work on her house. I wanted to start my blog to have a reminder of all of my projects & also to share my ideas with anyone who will read it. Because I may be young, but my mind is full of great ideas & I'm happy to share them!

-Brittany Amber

No comments: