Monday, April 18

What I've been up to...

Well it never fails, my busy schedule has limited my time for blogging. I wish I could just do projects and blog ALL day. Unfortunately I can't! It feels so bad to say, but I haven't done a single project in months!! :(
Hopefully that will change by summer time. So here's whats going on in my little life...

I went to the most AWESOME concert
Me & my best friend/cousin (you can be both by the way ;) ), Alex,  went to the Winter Jam 2011 in Little Rock! It is a Christian Rock Tour that travels around. It was so amazing. We had the best time listening to our favorite artists, since we are both die hard Christian Rock fans. You can find dates for Winter Jam and other christian concerts at air1.com

'The Boys' turned one!

 My nephews turned 1! I can't believe a year ago their mommas some how managed to both go into labor within hours of each other & have these sweet boys in the same hospital!! :) They have definitely stolen my heart.
We went on a CRUISE! :)

It was the most amazing vacation I've ever been on. We went to Jamaica, Caymen Islands, and Cozumel Mexico. It was a 7 day cruise so by day 5 I was ready to be back to the good ol' south. And back to Mexican food for sure ;)
School...

Remember this excited, full of energy freshman that you seen in earlier posts?? She is gone! & this extremely worn out girl is here. I am ready to get these last few weeks of classes over with so I can take a little break before I hit the books again this summer. Needless to say, this time next year I will officially be in the RN program :) ahh I will be SO happy when I am finally there! :D

Im a Scentsy Consultant :)
That's right I am officially a Scentsy consultant. I think it was a great decision, because to me it isn't a job it's just a hobby that happens to bring in a little extra cash. Im going to try to do 1-2 parties a month for right now and hopefully more in the future. If any of you want to order from me then just use my web page:

I'm going on a much needed Hobby Lobby date with my best friend next Monday so I should actually have some projects to show soon.


2 comments:

My Cottage Charm said...

Hello! :) So glad you liked my laundry room, I.LOVE.IT.! lol I've already done the post on all the accessories in the room, including hanging the curtain. Here's the link! :) http://mycottagecharm.blogspot.com/2011/07/laundry-room-extrasthings-you-havent.html
Have a great week!
Missy

Brittany Lewis said...

I went & checked it out! Good idea i will difently be doing the same thing with the curtain. & i was worried about it catching on fire too but I'm glad to hear that it wont ;)